The owner of SugarDaddyEspaña is:
- Name: Start & Power LCC
- Address: 2815 Directors Row ste 100 office 906 Orlando, FL 32809
- Email: email@example.com
- Website purpose: Dating and Blog
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the treatment
Data protection officer: Responsible for the protection of Start & Power LCC. contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sugardaddyuk.uk belongs to a network of blogs and social networks owned by the company Start & Power LCC which provides service worldwide. We are located in the United States and the information we collect is governed by US law. By accessing or using the Search Services or by providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the US and other countries, where you may not have the same rights that you have under the local law.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including a photocopy of your identification document from your country or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of rights.
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period. Data of the subscribers to the feed by e-mail: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe. Data of the subscribers to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe. User data uploaded by Start & Power LCC. to pages and profiles on social networks: From the moment the user offers their consent until they withdraw it.
Secret and data security
Start & Power LCC. undertakes to use the data, to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save it and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or access not authorized.
Start & Power LCC. takes reasonably adequate security measures to detect viruses, brute force attacks, and code injections. However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Start & Power LCC. cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein. Despite this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, sugardaddyuk.uk has an active security surveillance system that reports on each user activity and possible breaches in the security of user data. In case of detecting a gap, Start & Power LCC. undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours .
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT WE USE IT FOR
All the products and services offered on the sugardaddyuk.uk website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms for user registration, newsletter subscription and / or purchase orders. This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes indicated. You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Record of data processing activities
Web and hosting: sugardaddyuk.uk has an SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that Start & Power LCC. he has hired. Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of which Start & Power LCC. is the owner.
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parties of the same case write on the website from the same IP), thus as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data via email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
Comments form : On the web there is the possibility that users leave comments on the publications of the site. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that they do not have to re-enter them on each new visit and the email address, name, website and IP address are also collected internally. The data is stored on the servers of the same website. User registration : The data is stored on the same servers where the web is hosted. Newsletter subscription forms: Start & Power LCC. send your newsletters (email newsletters) through a plugin that will save your email and your name in a database on the servers where the web is hosted. To keep you informed. Email: Our email service provider is Google, Inc, through Gmail. Instant messaging: Start & Power LCC. does not provide service through instant messaging such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line. Unless express request. (For more information about the server you can look it up in Whois)
Embedded content from other websites
- Presence in networks: Start & Power LCC. It has profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet.
- Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that Start & Power LCC. carried out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to corporate profiles. So Start & Power LCC. You may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, to your followers by any means that the social network allows about your activities, presentations, offers, as well as providing personalized customer service.
- Data extraction: In no case Start & Power LCC. will extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is specifically and expressly obtained to do so.
- Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of this, Start & Power LCC. It will help and advise you to this end to the best of its ability.
Processors outside the EU
- Storage and encryption. Start & Power LCC. uses encrypted storage services from Google Inc via Google Drive .
- Email. The sugardaddyuk.uk email service is provided using the services of Google Inc. through Gmail.
- Social media. Start & Power LCC. makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international transfer of data is made, of an analytical and technical nature in relation to the website, being on its servers that Start & Power LCC. treats the data that, through them, users, subscribers or navigators deliver to the Start & Power LCC firm or share with it.
- Payment providers. So that you can pay through the payment gateway, Start & Power LCC .. will send the strictly necessary data of those to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding payment request. Your information is protected according to our privacy and cookies policy.
Commitments and obligations with our users
The access and / or use of sugardaddyuk.uk attributes to whoever performs it the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without any reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of sugardaddyuk.uk. Using sugardaddyuk.uk the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Start & Power LCC. or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the sugardaddyuk.uk portal or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of sugardaddyuk.uk
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment. Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
What is NOT a cookie ?
It is not a virus, not a Trojan, not a worm, not spam, not spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store ?
The cookies not often store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank account information, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What happens if I deactivate cookies ?
So that you understand the scope that deactivating cookies can have, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, such as My account , or My profile or My orders .
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by phone or by visiting the physical store if it has one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam .
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
What types of cookies are there?
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Mandatory cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
This site may also host web beacons (also known as web bugs ). The Web beacons are typically small images of a pixel by pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. The Web beacons are used and used in a manner similar to cookies . In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to obtain a pattern of the users of a site. You have more information about web beacons at: Wikipedia
Third party cookies
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
- Cookies from Amazon, Chaturbate and other affiliate programs: These are cookies that are installed on your computer to inform affiliate programs that you are referred from this website.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
|Strictly necessary||WordPress C. User input C. User authentication or identification session C. User security C. Plug-in for sharing and exchanging social content (Facebook and Twitter).||They serve to offer services or remember settings to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
|Third party cookies mandatory for the operation of the web|
|Analytics – Google Analytics,||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details about the browsers used||Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a certain advertising campaign|
|Amazon and other affiliate cookies||They inform Amazon or affiliated companies that the user arrives from this website to theirs||Inform the affiliation website that a user has arrived from this website for the subsequent payment of commissions.|
|Behavioral advertising||Information on Social Participation and User Monitoring.||The main objective of the cookies of this host is: Orientation / Advertising|
There are also cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies.
- Facebook cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies policy
- Google+ and Google Maps cookie, according to the provisions on their page about what type of cookies they use
How are cookies managed ?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be explored with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, check the information about cookies in the browser itself. If you are using a mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser . Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the personalization icon that appears on the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options .
- Go to Privacy , Content Settings .
- Select All cookies and site data .
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a specific domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search for cookies field .
- After performing this filter, one or more lines with the cookies of the requested website will appear on the screen . Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools , Internet Options
- Click on Privacy .
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy .
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history .
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies , you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences , then Privacy .
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of block you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings , then Safari .
- Go to Privacy and Security , you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of block you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Launch the browser and press the Menu key , then Settings .
- Go to Security and Privacy , you will see the option Accept cookies to activate or deactivate the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer , then More , then Settings
- Now you can activate or deactivate the Allow cookies box .
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies , this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires them to such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
LEGAL LIABILITY FOR THE CONTENT
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By means of these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are granted on the sugardaddyuk.uk website or on any of its integral elements, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction is expressly prohibited to the User. , reuse, forwarding or the use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights. The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not exhaustive the text, private messages, images, designs, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), audiovisual and graphic material is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights registered. In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on sugardaddyuk.uk, they must notify this circumstance to Start & Power LCC. indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on sugardaddyuk.uk, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulations and conflict resolution
This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible through the Internet at sugardaddyuk.uk Provided that the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that requires otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the United States, as this is the place of execution of the contract and the creation of the service, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
The access and / or use of sugardaddyuk.uk to whoever performs the condition of User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement it , in relation to certain services and contents of sugardaddyuk.uk The user is informed, and accepts, that access to sugardaddyuk.uk does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Start & Power LCC. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith and public order. The use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website is prohibited.
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The remarketing or lookalike feature of AdWords allows us to reach people who have previously visited our website and help them complete their sales process. As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (it can be from Google Adwords, Criteo or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores visitor information, such as the products they have visited or if they have abandoned the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie continues in their browser.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user agrees to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it. Likewise, it undertakes, unless prior, express and written authorization from Start & Power LCC. to use the information contained in the website, exclusively for your information, not being able to directly or indirectly carry out commercial exploitation of the content to which you have access. This site stores a data file related to the comments sent to this site. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address email@example.com This site, the associated domains and ownership of the content belong to Start & Power LCC.
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other websites managed by third parties outside our organization. Start & Power LCC. does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the content that is collected on said web pages. Unless express, prior and written authorization from Start & Power LCC, reproduction, except for private use, transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited. . It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of Start & Power LCC. any manipulation or alteration of this website. Consequently, Start & Power LCC. will assume any responsibility derived, or that could derive, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Start & Power LCC does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
Start & Power LCC. It is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Start & Power LCC with the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the legislation and jurisdiction of the USA.
We will always be reachable: Our contact
In case any user has any questions about these legal conditions or any comment about the sugardaddyuk.uk portal, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, Start & Power LCC. Does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, Start & Power LCC. You agree not to send unrelated or automated commercial emails.