OWNER OF THE WEB
- The owner of this website is: Stella & Pow OÜ
- Address: Harju County, Tallinn, Lasnamäe District, Majaka tn 26, 11412 in Estonia
- Email: email@example.com
- Website Purpose: Dating and Blog
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the treatment
Data Protection Officer: Responsible for Stella & Pow OÜ protection. contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data : you can ask Stella & Pow OÜ if it is treating your data.
- Right to request its rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment , in which case they will only be kept by Stella & Pow OÜ for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment : Stella & Pow OÜ will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, except that for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims, they must continue to be processed.
- Right to data portability : in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Stella & Pow OÜ will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to data deletion : and except for legal imperative, they will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the European Data Protection Agency Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without This affects the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Stella & Pow OÜ is handling your data, you can direct your complaints to the corresponding data protection authority, being the European Data Protection Agency .
Right to be forgotten and access to your personal data
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or delete, totally or partially, the data stored on the Website. You just have to send an email to email@example.com and request it.
Disaggregated data: Disaggregated data will be kept without deletion period. Data of the subscribers to the feed by e-mail: From the moment the user subscribes until he unsubscribes. Data of the subscribers to the newsletter: From the moment the user subscribes until he unsubscribes. User data uploaded by Stella & Pow OÜ. to pages and profiles in social networks: From the time the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
Secret and data security
Stella & Pow OÜ undertakes in the use of the data, to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with its obligation to save it and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, in accordance with the provisions of RGPD.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification of the same. Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate. You must also keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may cause Stella & Pow OÜ as owner of sugardaddyespaña.com, or third parties due to the use of said.
Stella & Pow OÜ. adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect viruses, brute force attacks and code injections. However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Stella & Pow OÜ cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems ( software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein. Despite this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, sugardaddyespaña.com has an active security surveillance system that reports every activity of users and possible gaps in the security of user data. In the event of any gap being detected, Stella & Pow OÜ undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours .
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHAT DO WE USE THEM FOR?
All the products and services offered on the sugardaddyespaña.com website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms for user registration, newsletter subscription and / or purchase orders. This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the stated purposes. You have the right to withdraw your prior consent at any time.
Registration of data processing activities
Web and hosting: sugardaddyespaña.com has SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that Stella & Pow OÜ has contracted. Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated treatment and incorporated into the corresponding files of which Stella & Pow OÜ. is the owner.
- Your IP will arrive, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parts of the same case write on the website from the same IP), thus as data related to your ISP.
- Also, you can provide us with your data through email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
Comments form : On the web there is the possibility that users leave comments on the site’s publications. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user so that they do not have to be entered again on each new visit, and the email address, name, website and IP address are also collected internally. The data is stored on the servers of the same website. User registration : Not allowed unless express request. The data is stored on the same servers where the web is hosted. Newsletter subscription forms: Stella & Pow OÜ. It sends its newsletters (email newsletters) through a plugin (Email Subscribers) that will save your email and your name in a database on the servers where the web is hosted. To keep you informed. Email: Our email service provider is Google, Inc, through Gmail. Instant messaging: Stella & Pow OÜ. does not provide service through instant messaging, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line. Unless expressly requested. (For more information on the server you can look it up in Whois)
Content embedded from other websites
- Presence in networks: Stella & Pow OÜ. It has profiles on some of the main social networks on the Internet.
- Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that Stella & Pow OÜ. will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to corporate profiles. So Stella & Pow OÜ. You can inform, when the law does not prohibit it, your followers by any means that the social network allows about their activities, presentations, offers, as well as provide personalized customer service.
- Data extraction: In no case will Stella & Pow OÜ extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is expressly and punctually obtained.
- Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of the follower, Stella & Pow OÜ. It will help and advise you to that end to the best of its ability.
Data processors outside the EU
- Storage and encryption. Stella & Pow OÜ. uses encrypted storage services from Google Inc through Google Drive .
- Email. The sugardaddyespaña.com email service is provided using the services of Google Inc. through Gmail.
- Social networks. Stella & Pow OÜ. makes use of the American social networks YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, to whom an international data transfer is made, of an analytical and technical nature in relation to the website, being on its servers where Stella & Pow OÜ processes the data that, through them, users, subscribers or surfers deliver the firm Stella & Pow OÜo share with it.
Commitments and obligations to our users
The access and / or use of sugardaddyespaña.com attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and content of sugardaddyespaña.com. Using sugardaddyespaña.com the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Stella & Pow OÜ or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal sugardaddyespaña.com or that prevent, in any way, the normal use of sugardaddyespaña.com
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment. Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the visit time, the browser, operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
The cookies not often store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank account information, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but rather your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
To understand the scope that disabling cookies can have, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as it usually happens in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, such as My account , or My profile or My orders .
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be by phone or visiting the physical store if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam .
- It will not be possible to display sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Mandatory cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own cookies.
This site may also host web beacons (also known as web bugs ). The Web beacons are typically small images of a pixel by pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. The Web beacons are used and used in a manner similar to cookies . In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to draw a pattern of the users of a site. You have more information about web beacons at: Wikipedia
Third party cookies
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
- Amazon cookies, Chaturbate and other affiliate programs: These are cookies that are installed on your computer to inform the affiliate programs that you get referred to from this website.
|Strictly necessary||C. WordPress C. user login C. user authentication or identification session C. user security C. plug-in C. to share and exchange social content (Facebook and twitter).||They serve to offer services or remember settings to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
|Third party cookies required for the operation of the web|
|Analytics – Google Analytics,||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, sites visited before entering this page, details about the browsers used||Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and the audience in a certain advertising campaign|
|Amazon and other affiliate cookies||They inform Amazon or affiliated companies that the user arrives from this website to theirs||Inform the affiliation website that a user has arrived from this website for the subsequent payment of commissions.|
|Behavioral advertising||Information on Social Participation and User Tracking.||The main objective of the cookies of this host is: Orientation / Advertising|
There are also cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website, which have their own cookie policies.
- Facebook cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies policy
- Google+ cookie and Google Maps, according to what is stated on their page about what type of cookies they use
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be explored with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click a cookie to open it. Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, consult the information on cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, see the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Here we indicate how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser . Note: these steps may vary depending on the version of the browser:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the Show advanced options option .
- Go to Privacy , Content settings .
- Select All cookies and site data .
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies for a certain domain, enter the address partially or totally in the Search cookies field .
- After performing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies from the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its removal.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools , Internet Options
- Click on Privacy .
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy .
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history .
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies , you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences , then Privacy .
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings , then Safari .
- Go to Privacy and Security , you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu key , then Settings .
- Go to Security and Privacy , you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer , then More , then Settings
- Now you can enable or disable the Allow cookies box .
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies , this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred over the sugardaddyespaña.com portal or over any of its component elements, the User being expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, public communication, making it available to the public, extracting , reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights. The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive text, images, designs, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), audiovisual material and graphics, It is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate registered rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Europe is a party and other property rights and laws of Estonia. In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on sugardaddyespaña.com, they must notify Stella & Pow OÜ of said circumstance, indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on sugardaddyespaña.com, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulations and conflict resolution
The present conditions of use of sugardaddyespaña.com are governed in each and every one of its clauses by European law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish. This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible via the Internet at sugardaddyespaña.com. Users can submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of which Stella & Pow OÜ. will be part to resolve any controversy or claim derived from this text or from any activity of Stella & Pow OÜ., except to resolve those conflicts that cause the development of an activity that requires membership, in which case the user must contact the corresponding body from the appropriate bar association.Online Dispute Resolution Platform , created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (EU) 524/2013 . As long as the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that requires anything else, the parties agree to submit to the Estonian Courts and Tribunals, as this is the place of conclusion of the contract and creation of the service, with waiver express to any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
The access and / or use of sugardaddyespaña.com to those who carry it out as a User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement it , in relation to certain services and contents of sugardaddyespaña.com The user is informed, and accepts, that access to sugardaddyespaña.com does not, in any way, imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with Stella & Pow OÜ. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith and public order. The use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes is prohibited, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website.
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The function of remarketing or similar audiences AdWords allow us to reach people who have visited our website before and help them complete their sales process. As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (it can be from Google Adwords, Criteo or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores visitor information, such as the products you have visited or if you have left the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our website, the remarketing cookie continues in their browser.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user agrees to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the Law, good customs and this legal notice. Likewise, it undertakes, except with the prior express and written authorization of Stella & Pow OÜ, to use the information contained on the website, exclusively for your information, and may not directly or indirectly commercially exploit the content to which it has access. . This site stores a data file related to the comments sent to this site. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org This site, the associated domains and ownership of the content belong to Stella & Pow OÜ.
This website contains hyperlinks that lead to other web pages managed by third parties outside our organization. Stella & Pow OÜ. does not guarantee and is not responsible for the content that is collected on these web pages. Unless expressly authorized, in advance and in writing by Stella & Pow OÜ., Reproduction is strictly prohibited, except for private use, transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website. It is strictly prohibited to carry out, without the prior consent of Stella & Pow OÜ. any manipulation or alteration of this website. Consequently, Stella & Pow OÜ. will assume any responsibility derived, or that could be derived, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exercise of ARCO rights
You can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition. For this reason, I inform you that you can exercise these rights through a written and signed request that you can send, along with a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, to info@sugardaddyespaña.com to Stella & Pow OÜ., CIF, in an attached photocopy of ID Before Within 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right that you have requested to exercise.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Stella & Pow OÜ does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and content;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the content;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
Stella & Pow OÜ. is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European platform for online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . Consumers will be able to submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Stella & Pow OÜ. with the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Estonian legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be reachable: Our contact
In case any user has any questions about these legal conditions or any comments about the sugardaddyespaña.com portal, please contact email@example.com
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, Stella & Pow OÜ. Does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Accordingly, Stella & Pow OÜ. agrees not to send unrelated or automated commercial emails.